If YOU are looking for a contractor to Install, sand and refinish your hardwood floors in Atlanta then you have come to the right place.
In this website we will educate you on the following questions that people have about hardwood flooring.
- Is wood flooring a DIY project or should I hire a professional?
- Common myths about having a hardwood floor repair done in Atlanta
- What is the cost to refinish hardwood floors?
- What is a good Hardwood price if I want to install them myself?
- Refinishing vs replacing hardwood floors? What should I do?
- How often should you refinish hardwood floors?
- What is more the popular oak floor? White or red?
- What is the truth about dustless wood floor refinishing? Is it truly dustless?
- What should I look for in a hardwood floor installer, contractor or company?
- What are the best hardwood floor refinishing products?
- What are the best hardwood floor finishes?
- How do i clean my hardwood floor?
If you would like a free wood floor installation quote or a refinishing quote then please fill out the form below and someone will contact you immediately.
So will homeowners insurance cover my water damaged cherry hardwood floors?
This is a good question that you should ask BEFORE choosing an Atlanta home insurance agency.
- What kinds of flood damage are you protected for?
- Do you need to add additional coverage?
- Do you need a separate flood insurance policy?
- If there is a flood will my hardwood floors be covered?
- Will they patch it or replace it?
- Will they replace "Like for Like"?
- Or will they resand and finish?
Does it make sense to pay the deductible and then make the claim or just pay it out of pocket?
- Take shots from all angles
- Save them to dropbox and your computer so you don't delete them by mistake!
- Send an email to your insurance agent along with the pictures.
If you would like to talk to a homeowners agent contact: